Catch a Show at Dutch Apple
Just a few steps outside the door of Heritage Hotel - Lancaster is Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre. One of the longest-running dinner theatres in the country, Dutch Apple delivers professional music theatre to over 125,000 audience-members annually. The hall seats 384 and most patrons tickets include the Americana buffet meal before the show. There are Show Only seats available on a limited basis. Please call for more information.
This year is the Dutch Apple's twenty-third year in operation in Lancaster and the production line-up is great including:
- My Fair Lady - Runs March 23 - May 14, 2017
- Second Chances - The Thrift Shop Musical - Runs May 18 - June 24, 2017
- Peter Pan - Runs June 29 - August 12, 2017
- Pippin - Runs August 17 - September 23, 2017
- Buddy - The Buddy Holly Story - Runs September 28 - November 11, 2017
- Irving Berlin's White Christmas - Runs November 16 - December 31, 2017
Tickets to the Dutch Apple may be purchased through Heritage Hotel - Lancaster but are subject to availability.
Catch a Show at American Music Theatre!
American Music Theatre is a one of a kind theatre that shoes both touring concerts and original shows. The theatre holds 1,600 seats and showcases over 300 live performances each year. After opening its doors in 1997, performers on the AMT stage have included Grammy and CMA winners, Tony winners and much more!
Catch a Show at Sight and Sound!
Relive biblical times as one of the best theatres in the country transforms the stage. Over 800,000 people from around the globe fill these seats year round. See remarkable shows for an unforgettable experience.