Celebrate the Holiday Season in Lancaster County, PA!
Tis the season for hustle and bustle in Lancaster PA! There's plenty to see and do while staying with us.
- Take a walk down Candylane this holiday season at Hershey Park. Enjoy the christmas themed lights, rides and shops. December 6-8, 13-23, 26-31.
- Enjoy an hour-long musical where Charlotte, a little girl, learns the true meaning of Christmas. You might learn something about the holiday spirit yourself and you’ll definitely savor every scene and song masterfully performed by the cast and crew of “Twas the Night Before Christmas,” so come down to the Fulton Theatre in Lancaster, November 30th-December 28th.
- Hop on the train with old St. Nick at the Strasburg Railroad to indulge in holiday cheer, enjoy various performances by roaming musicians and kick back on this forty-five minute, leisurely train ride. December 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th, 21st, 22nd.
- Gather around the fire with your loved ones, sing holiday carols and embrace the season. Tour multiple historic buildings and afterwards, retire to the Yellow Barn for cider and cookies at Landis Valley Village & Farm Museum.
- Visit American Music Theater to immerse yourself in holiday cheer and seasonal joviality. This christmas show, entitled “The First Noel,” has been critically-acclaimed and is a wonderful way to spend a December evening by yourself or with loved ones.
- Watch a classic of the Christmas season, “A Christmas Carol”, at Dutch Apple Dinner Theater. Travel through time with Scrooge and the ghosts of Christmas past, present and future to be dazzled throughout this memorable performance.