- Treat yourself and your significant other to a romantic night! Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre presents "Caught In the Net" on Valentine’s Day, provides dinner and entertainment, the perfect way to spend the evening with your sweetheart. The show is a comedy about a taxi driver living a double life. When his daughter from one family meets his son from the other family, the two-timing taxi driver must keep the two apart. Inquire about overnight packages at the hotel!
- Come to the Ware Center in Millersville to enjoy live, upbeat music. The event begins at 6:45pm with appetizers, beer and wine . Afterwards, savor an hour of tasteful music in the Atrium. The musicians are surrounded by the crowd providing the performers and audience with an intimate environment for all to enjoy.
- Laugh until you have side stitches on Valentine’s Day and watch Louis Ramey at Stitches Comedy Club. Louis was a finalist in the television show "Last Comic Standing", has appeared on "The Tonight Show" and provides laughter to all who see him. The event starts at 9:00 p.m.
- Visit President James Buchanan's Estate, Wheatland, this Valentine’s day. Take a trip to the past and explore the former president’s house. The home instills romance and contains many interesting, historical sights.
- The Fulton Opera House performs "Arsenic and Old Lace" on multiple days at the beginning February including Valentine’s Day. This classic comedy features the Brewster Sisters, two aunts who seem sweet and innocent on the surface, but everything is not as it seems. Don’t miss this spectacular performance that has made audiences laugh for decades.
- This Valentine’s Day, take a trip to the sweetest place on Earth: Hershey Park. Treat that special someone to a stroll around the world-famous grounds. Take the “Truffles for Couples” chocolate lab class, or sample chocolate from all over the world. From romance to fun activities, Hershey has everything we love about Valentine’s Day.
Sweet Things to Do With Your Sweetheart
January 10, 2014